LED Outdoor Lighting Installation
Installing LED outdoor lighting is a great way to improve the look and feel of your home or business. Not only will you see an increase in security, but you’ll also enjoy lower energy costs and a longer lifespan for your lights.
These days, it is LED outdoor lighting Dallas homeowners are requesting most often. The obvious benefits of installing LED lighting (or converting an existing landscape lighting system to LEDs) are the energy and money saving aspects.
We, at Dallas Landscape Lighting, are always staying up to date on the latest outdoor lighting technology and techniques. LED has exploded in the last decade and has become one of the most requested services and types of products we sell and install in the Dallas – Rockwall – Collin County area of North Texas.
If you currently have a landscape lighting system installed and are interested in your options on converting to LED, the best thing to do is to call us at 214-390-9423 or request a FREE estimate from our owner or supervisor.
This way, we can explain the benefits, the process of conversion and go over the costs with you in person or over the phone. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about LED lighting technology and all the LED products we sell and install!
To see our entire gallery of outdoor lighting (including LED installations) jobs in the Dallas area, please visit the Dallas Landscape Lighting photo gallery.
4 Reasons You Should Consider Installing LED Outdoor Lighting
Here are four reasons you should consider installing LED outdoor lighting today:
- Cost savings
- Enhanced security
- Longer bulb lifespan
- Environmental friendliness
Here’s a closer look at each.
1. Cost Savings with LED Outdoor Lighting Installation
The most obvious reason to switch to LED lighting is the cost savings. LEDs use much less electricity than traditional incandescent bulbs, which means lower energy bills for you. In fact, you can save up to 80 percent on your energy costs by switching to LEDs.
2. Enhanced Security Through Outdoor LED Lights
Another great reason to install LED outdoor lighting is for the enhanced security it provides. LEDs are much brighter than traditional bulbs, which means they can deter potential burglars and help you see any potential threats.
3. Longer Lifespan of LED Bulbs
LEDs also have a much longer lifespan than traditional bulbs, meaning you won’t have to replace them as often. In fact, LEDs can last up to 50,000 hours, which is approximately 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
4. Environmental Friendliness With LED Outdoor Lights
Finally, LEDs are much more environmentally friendly than traditional bulbs. They don’t contain any harmful chemicals and they don’t produce any ultraviolet radiation. Plus, because they use less energy, they help reduce your carbon footprint.
Request A Free Consultation or Estimate Now!
What Can You Use Outdoor LED Lights For?
LED outdoor lighting is versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. Here are some common ways Dallas homeowners use LED outdoor lights:
- Security lighting
- Accent lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Deck lighting
- Pool lighting
Take a closer look at each in the following sections.
LED Security Lighting Outdoors
If you’re looking for a way to deter burglars and increase your home’s security, LED security lighting is a great option. LEDs are much brighter than traditional bulbs, so they can help you see any potential threats. Additionally, because these lights use less energy than their conventional counterparts do, they won’t increase your energy bill.
There are a few different types of LED security lights you can choose from, including:
- Floodlights: Floodlights are a great option if you want to illuminate a large area. You can install them on the side of your house or in your yard, and they’ll provide ample lighting.
- Motion-activated lights: Motion-activated lights are a great way to deter burglars. They’ll turn on when they detect movement, which will startle any potential intruders.
- Solar-powered lights: Solar-powered lights are a great eco-friendly option. They use the sun’s energy to power the LED, so you won’t have to worry about increasing your energy bill.
LED Accent Lighting Outdoors
If you want to add a touch of elegance to your home, LED accent lighting is a great option. You can use it to highlight architectural features or landscaping. Also, because LEDs come in a variety of colors, you can choose the perfect hue to complement your home’s exterior.
There are a few different types of LED accent lights you can choose from, including:
- String lights: String lights are a great way to add a touch of romance to your home. You can hang them from your porch or deck, or drape them across your yard.
- Recessed lights: Recessed lights are a great way to highlight architectural features or art pieces. You can install them in the eaves of your home or in alcoves.
- Step lights: Step lights are a great way to light up your walkway or staircase. They’re often used in conjunction with other outdoor lighting fixtures, such as wall sconces.
LED Landscape Lighting Outdoors
If you want to improve your home’s curb appeal, LED landscape lighting is a great option. You can use it to highlight your landscaping or add a touch of elegance to your yard. And LEDs are very energy efficient, so you won’t have to worry about increasing your energy bill.
There are a few different types of LED landscape lights you can choose from, including:
- Path lights: Path lights are a great way to light up walkways and stairs. They’re often used in conjunction with other outdoor lighting fixtures, such as wall sconces.
- Spotlights: Spotlights are a great way to highlight architectural features or landscaping such as trees or bushes. You can install them in the ground or on walls.
- Floodlights: Floodlights are a great way to illuminate large areas. You can install them on the side of your house, in your yard or at the top of your trees to create a moonlighting effect.
LED Deck Lighting Outdoors
If you want to improve the look of your deck, LED deck lighting is a great option. You can use it to highlight the railing or add a touch of ambiance, or you can add spotlights, path lights or floodlights. You can also illuminate your patio or porch with LEDs, or your gazebo – the choice is yours. (If it were up to us, we’d light it all!)
LED Pool Lighting Outdoors
If you want to improve the look of your pool, LED pool lighting is a great option. You can use it to highlight the water or add a touch of ambiance. Most homeowners find that having LED pool lighting is a great way to enjoy their swimming pools long after dusk; they make the pool a great place for parties and entertaining, as well as relaxing spaces to spend quiet evenings. These energy-efficient lights are a great addition to your outdoor living space.
What if You Don’t Have a Plan, But You Want LED Outdoor Lights?
It’s okay if you haven’t mapped out an entire lighting scheme. Our team can develop and implement a great plan for the lighting in your outdoor living space. We will work with you to determine the best type of lights for your needs and provide professional installation. We have access to the best, most energy-efficient LED bulbs on the market, so you can choose exactly what’s right for you when you work with Dallas Landscape Lighting.
How Much Does LED Outdoor Lighting Installation Cost?
Your cost for LED outdoor lighting installation depends on a few factors, including the lights you choose, the complexity of the job, the size of the area you need illuminated, and whether you need to install power lines to keep your outdoor living space connected. The best way to find out how much it’ll cost is to get in touch with the experts at Dallas Landscape Lighting. Our team can give you a quote for the products and services you need to create the ideal outdoor lighting scheme.
And if you need wiring, don’t worry – our team is led by a master electrician who can tackle any job.
Get a Free Consultation from Dallas Landscape Lighting Now
Are you ready to get started on your outdoor lighting project? The experts at Dallas Landscape Lighting are here to help. We offer free consultations to discuss your needs and help you find the right products for your home. Contact us today to schedule yours; we’ll send a pro to your home to answer your questions and give you a free, no-obligation quote right away.
Book A Free Consultation!
Dallas Landscape Lighting is your go-to LED installer in Dallas! Request A Free Consultation today!